COMMERCIAL LINES BROKER
The Crotty Insurance Group is a Commercial Insurance Broker which was established in 1994. We provide Broking Services to our Customers throughout Ireland with strategic Global Partnerships delivering worldwide insurance services. We specialise in particular business sectors providing our Customers with focused advice, keen quotations and the very best of cover protection for their business needs.
We are looking for a Commercial Lines Broker to work alongside a growing Commercial team.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be dealing with all lines of general commercial insurance including:
- Motor Fleet
- SME Business
- Motor Trade
- Professional Indemnity
This position will require;
- Excellent retention and renewal of existing policies
- Independent generation of new business
- Mid-Term Adjustments
- Following company policies, procedures, legislative and regulatory compliance standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in Commercial Lines Insurance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of OpenGI desirable but not essential
- High attention for detail
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the general insurance market.
- Ability to interact with clients over the phone and face to face, in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Ability to negotiate with Insurers
- CIP qualified
- CPD hours must be up-to-date and available
How to Apply:
Please email letter of application & CV to: email@example.com
Crotty Insurance Group
Unit 6 Leopardstown Office Park, Sandyford,
Ph: 01 2908808
Crotty Insurance Ltd. T/A Crotty Group is regulated by the Central Bank.
Directors F.J.Crotty, E.D. Greene ACII, G A Devine. ACII, D.M. Crotty. Registered in Ireland No.217756