Crotty has a specialised Construction Insurance Broking Division and excellent longstanding relationships with our Insurance Market Partners.

• Are you looking for a Broker who really understands the Construction business?
• Do you want a free and independent review of your existing Insurance Covers?

Each of our Construction Insurance Broking Division is fully experienced in terms of broking your risk, preparing insurance quotations and explaining any queries you have.

Our range of covers for the Construction sector include:

Public Liability Insurance: Loss or damage to Third Party Property or Third Party Persons
Employers’ Liability Insurance: Injury sustained by employees during the course of their work
Contractors’ All Risks Insurance: Loss or physical damage to contracts works, materials or temporary works
Commercial Motor Insurance: Commercial vehicle policies (individual or fleet)
Engineering Insurance: Inspection for your plant which is required by Health and Safety Authority
Personal Accident Insurance: Cover for injuries sustained at work
Construction Bonds: Protection against an adverse event that causes disruptions and failure to complete the project due to insolvency

Submit an Enquiry

Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as we can.


Meet The Team

Finbarr Crotty

You can contact Finbarr via phone below or click on photo to email directly

01 290 8800

Meet The Team

Nichola Nolan

You can contact Nichola via phone below or click on photo to email directly

01 290 8800