Our Construction capabilities are built around a highly experienced team who assist clients in all stages of a construction project including:
- Contract reviews
- Insurable risk consideration
- Procurement strategy
- Liaison with other stakeholders – employer, subcontractors and lenders (if applicable)
- Design of the policy wordings
- Placement of the agreed insurances
- On-going service, including claims, throughout the project.
Clients find that the earlier they engage with us in a project the more value they obtain from our involvement.
Our team includes construction specialists who are highly regarded and experienced and are insurance partners of choice to developers, main contractors, subcontractors, specialist contractors, consultants, suppliers and lenders.
We cater for all within the construction industry including many specialty contractors engaged in works involving demolition, piling, scaffolding, shuttering, civil engineering, M&E, cladding, precast concrete, plant hire, roofing, glazing and airside works. Our growing client portfolio includes major international companies as well as locally-based developers and contractors.
Core areas of expertise include;
- Contractors annual insurance covers
- Owner controlled insurance programmes
- Latent / Inherent Defects
- D&C Professional Indemnity / Architects and Consultants Professional Indemnity
- Lender Advisory Services
- Major Projects including PPPs and PFI’s
- Development and Performance Bonds
- Environmental Liability
- D&O, Cyber and Crime
- Damage and Non-Damage Delays
- Title Insurance
- Marine and Engineering