Property & Business Interruption Insurances can be difficult to place where a high degree of insulated panelling exists within a building – these can present issues for underwriters from a Fire Insurance point of view, even though from a Health & Safety and a HACCP point of view they’re often a necessity.
Good Management practices can mitigate a lot of the Liability Insurance Risks which a food risk presents – and a properly managed & regularly reviewed Quality Control system will give an underwriter peace of mind when considering the Product Liability risk. Territories to which you Export your products will impact on premium.
We have the experience to deliver the right cover at the right cost for you – our existing Clients include companies in the following sectors :
- Fish Processor & Exporters,
- Petfood Manufacturers
- Waste Food Processing Company
- Ingredient suppliers
- Wine / Spirits Importer & Distributors
- Beer Importers & Distributors
- Confectionary Wholesalers
We provide review, quotation & cover arrangement to meet your needs in respect of the following Policy Cover Classes:
- Material Damage Insurance on Property & Stock, including full cover on Composite-Panelled Risks where possible
- Full Analysis of your Business Interruption Insurance exposure including examination of what Indemnity Period, Suppliers and Customer Risk your particular Risk requires
- Employers, Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Product Recall Insurance – are you exposed and if so is there affordable policy protection available?
- Insurance on Duty Payable for those with Bonded Warehouses
- Marine Insurance / Stock Throughput Insurance / Goods in Transit Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)
- Environmental Impairment Insurance – Own Site Damage & Third Party Damage