Quantity Surveyors’ & Valuers’ PI Insurance
Recent reports in Ireland have highlighted increases in professional indemnity insurance premiums for the D&C industries and a general difficulty in arranging meaningful covers.
The main driver for this is the reduced availability of providers, as insurers have been exiting Design & Construction professional indemnity market primarily due an increase in the cost & frequency of claims.
We at Crotty are in a position to arrange these covers and would like to assure you of the quality of our PI insurance offerings.
We deal with a wide range of specialist Professional Indemnity insurers, all of whom are “A” Rated. The policy covers vary between each insurer however, we make sure that the essential elements of cover are always catered for.
At Crotty Insurance we provide cover for the following exposures:
- Property sales
- Property management
- Valuations and administration
- Building regulation approvals and supervision activities (including undertakings and duties by Assigned Certifier / Design Certifier under the New Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014
We are also conscious that cost is major factor for most firms, big and small, and we use our industry knowledge to ensure that we are getting the most competitive terms available for our clients.
What makes Crotty different:
- Based in Ireland, we have a strong track record of over 20 years providing Professional Indemnity Insurance to Quantity Surveyors practices through our network of A-rated underwriters.
- We work with underwriters that are committed to providing a local Irish claims handling service – we understand the value of this to our customers.
- Our underwriters have a strong track record of paying and settling Quantity Surveyors PI claims
- We provide a comprehensive range of cover to meet the needs of Quantity Surveyors, our policies include: innocent non-disclosure, breach of contract, civil/legal liability (not limited to negligence) and costs in addition*
- Competitive Prices for Quantity Surveyors PII
- Financial Stability of “A”-Rated insurers
- Capacity to provide limits from €325k up a €10M
- First-class Before and After Service – Talk to us today
- Fast Lane: 24 hour turnaround (depending on risk complexity)
- Finance options available to spread the cost over 10 months (additional charges apply)
Please see Director Graham Devine providing a CPD lecture on Managing Insurance Claims for Apartment Blocks at a recent event held by the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland ( www.scsi.ie )