COVID 19 EMERGENCY
Crotty Group Operating As Normal Through The Covid 19 Emergency
As Coronavirus fears are expanding rapidly in Ireland, we are all hopeful that the situation will stabilize soon. At Crottys we want to assure our Clients about our ability to continue business as usual during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Here is where we currently stand:
Will Crottys be able to continue normal operations in the event of a substantial shutdown similar to that experienced in Italy?
- Yes, While we all hope that the measures taken by the Irish Authorities will avoid such a situation we can assure you that we are ready.
Will Crottys be able to operate in the event our office needs to be shut down?
- Yes. All Crottys staff have the ability to work remotely. Our cloud-based technology allows us to operate normally, and clients need not be concerned about their information and coverage records, access to files, quality assurance, and quality control.
What steps has Crottys taken to ensure the safety of its team members?
- All of our practices and business decisions are informed by guidance from the relevant Health Authorities and we are assessing our preparedness and operations on a daily basis.
- We are cancelling non-essential company travel and preparing our team to work remotely to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- We have conducted remote working testing with all our staff so we are confident that regardless of the situation it will be business as usual no matter what happens over the next weeks and months.
In this uncertain time, our thoughts are with all those who have been affected. The health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority, and we are putting these measures in place to ensure our clients continue to receive the highest level of support from the Crotty team.
We set out below a list of key staff contacts for use in the event of a shutdown. Before that time please continue to contact us as normal.
During any shutdown we request that all communications are sent to us electronically so that we will be in a position to receive and respond to same. Thank you for your co-operation.
|Finbarr Crotty||012908801||086 7509639||Finbarr@crottygroup.ie|
|Bernie Counihan||012908812||087 9530940||Bernadette@crottygroup.ie|
|Graham Devine||012908822||086 4676888||Graham@crottygroup.ie|
|Brian Shalloe||012908815||087 6477280||BrianS@crottygroup.ie|
|Eoin Greene||012908818||087 2990251||Eoin@crottygroup.ie|
|Brian O Connor||012908816||086 3022397||BrianOC@crottygroup.ie|
|Grainne Callaghan||012908825||087 1784599||Grainne@crottygroup.ie|
|David Owens||012908803||083 1644349||David.Owens@crottygroup.ie|
|Personal Lines Team|
|Aoife Dunne||012908807||083 3604630||Aoife@crottygroup.ie|
|Richard Moran||012908832||083 1959504||Richard@crottygroup.ie|
|Pamela Corcoran||087 1377490||Pam@crottygroup.ie|
|Andrew Simmons||085 1370756||AndrewS@crottygroup.ie|
|Colm O Neill||087 1808069||Colm@crottygroup.ie|
|Karen O Hare||086 8134000||Karen@crottygroup.ie|