A Tittle and Planning Risk Insurance policy can offer protection for costs involved in rectifying both Known and Unknown Title defects. It can be arranged either for a Single Asset, or for a Portfolio of Assets.
This cover is a single premium (one off / non-renewable) insurance policy that guarantees:
- Good and marketable title
- Benefit of policy can pass on to a new owner
- The Policy stays with the Asset indefinitely
- Security is valid & enforceable
- Defective title risks are covered
- Legal Costs in defending litigation
- Diminution of Market Value of asset
- Helps complete transactions
On receipt of the Risk particulars, Insurers assess the Probability of a claim –& if a claim does materialise, what the likely cost to defend it would be.
Over the past 12 Months, Crotty have arranged a number of Title Policies giving comfort to Solicitors, Receivers and Financiers in completing sale of assets.