Recent reports in Ireland have highlighted the increases in professional indemnity insurance premiums for the D&C industries and general difficulty in arranging meaningful covers.
The main reason for this being reduced availability of providers as insurers are exiting the architect professional indemnity market and no longer offering terms which is mainly due to the cost & frequency of claims.
We at Crotty are in a position to arrange these covers and would like to assure you of the quality of our PI insurance offerings.
We deal with a wide range of specialist Professional Indemnity insurers, all of which are “A” Rated. The policy covers vary between each insurer however, we make sure that the essential elements of cover are always catered for.
Disciplines included within Architects PII Insurance Packages as standard:
• Project Supervisor for the Design Process
• Design Certifier
• Assigned Certifier
We also understand that cost is major factor for many firms, big and small, and we use our industry knowledge to make sure we are getting the most competitive terms available.
What makes Crotty different:
- Based in Ireland, we have a strong track record of over 20 years providing Professional Indemnity Insurance to Architectural Practices through our network of A-rated underwriters.
- We work with underwriters that are committed to providing a local Irish claims handling service – we understand the value of this to our customers.
- Our underwriters have a strong track record of paying and settling Irish Architect PI claims
- We provide a comprehensive range of cover to meet the needs of Architects – our policies include: innocent non-disclosure, breach of contract, civil/legal liability (not limited to negligence) and costs in addition*
1. Competitive Prices for Architect’s PII
2. Financial Stability of “A”-Rated insurers
3. Capacity to provide limits from €325k up a €10M
4. First-class Before and After Service – Talk to us today
5. Fast Lane: 24 hour turnaround (depending on risk complexity)
6. Finance options available to spread the cost over 10 months (additional charges apply)