Being at the forefront of construction, Architects have to deal with an increasing exposure to professional service claims due to the variety of roles and responsibilities undertaken. There is also a duty of care obligation owed to clients and claims may arise from an injury or loss suffered as a result of a breach of this duty either directly from the client or from other third parties.
Crotty are at the forefront in arranging Professional Indemnity insurance and we offer;
- A track record of over 25 years providing Professional Indemnity Insurance to RIAI members through our network of A-rated underwriters.
- Working with underwriters that are committed to providing a local Irish claims handling service – we understand the value of this to our customers. Our underwriters have a strong track record of paying and settling Irish Architect PI claims
- Providing technical advice around bespoke policy wording and cover to meet the needs of Architects – our policies include: innocent non-disclosure, breach of contract, civil/legal liability (not limited to negligence), defence costs in addition, PSCS and Assigned Certifier.
1. Competitive Prices for Architect’s PII
2. Market leading wording
3. Financial Stability of “A”-Rated insurers
4. Capacity to provide limits from €325k up to €50M
5. First-class Before and After Service – Talk to us today
6. Fast Lane: 24-hour turnaround (depending on risk complexity)
7. Finance options available to spread the cost over 10 months (additional charges apply)
8. Technical expertise to deal with any contract and/or collateral warranty queries
If you would like an independent quotation in confidence please complete our downloadable form and contact our team.
We also offer specialist architect insurance products for Office Combined covers, Directors and Officers, Cyber, Crime and Legal Expenses insurance.