A Tittle and Planning Risk Insurance policy can offer protection for costs involved in rectifying both Known and Unknown Title defects. It can be arranged either for a Single Asset, or for a Portfolio of Assets.
This cover is a single premium (one off / non-renewable) insurance policy that guarantees:
- Good and marketable title
- Benefit of policy can pass on to a new owner
- The Policy stays with the Asset indefinitely
- Security is valid & enforceable
- Defective title risks are covered
- Legal Costs in defending litigation
- Diminution of Market Value of asset
- Helps complete transactions
On receipt of the Risk particulars, Insurers assess the Probability of a claim –& if a claim does materialise, what the likely cost to defend it would be.
Over the past 12 Months, Crotty have arranged a number of Title Policies giving comfort to Solicitors, Receivers and Financiers in completing sale of assets.
For Friendly Expert Advice Call Us On 01 290 8800
Please fill in the following form with your enquiry and we will reply shortly
Call us on 00 353 (0)1 290 8800 or contact us for further information about our cover solutions and how we can meet your requirements